Subject Author Posted Replies

USB endoscope review
I finally got this endoscope after 33 days, from China via dog sled. It's good enough for the price, but since ordering I found another one with much better resolution for $10 more. It's 22 feet...
2
2

Here's a Library of Must Read Articles...
Hi one and all... Here's a library of must read technical articles about nano-scale electronic and nano-scale neuromorphic chips. These articles can be accessed by going to the below listed link:

Exact URL
just needed to get this link to myself, apologies for the clutter
8
8

Transistor-Transistor TTL Logic and Totem pole output
By combining basic TTL Logic NAND gate with invertors and other gate any logical function can be realized in TTL technology. TTL family of logic circuits is specially empowered with TTL Totem pole...
7
7

(OT?) making a video. (ping David Jones?)
I need to make a video, Me, my laser, A ccd video camera and NTSC video, and 'scope shots. (cheap TEK.) Images of the electronics too, with 'scope attached. A colleague is bringing in a video camera...
14
14

all granddads need this one

VP95 PMOS?
Anyone have information on a VP95 PMOS FET? I can't even find a datasheet let alone a Spice model. ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal...
2
2

DC 5kw - 48V ---> 10kw - 96V
Hi to all. Subject tell it all :-) Has someone tried to run 48V 5KW motor on 96V. And if so, how much power could be abstained with this setup. Could i gain 10KW ? Do i need extra cooling and would...
9
9

OT Nuclear material used as a power supply
Did you know... NASA uses plutonium-238 for a power supply, like a battery. It's been going on for a very long time, and it's been very successful.
106
106

NPN info please..
Know of any NPNs with guaranteed avalanche characteristics? (bad joke: do they fly if they have a good SOAR?)
6
6

Harvesting energy from background audio
Harvesting energy from background sound Could not resist to run some experiments. A big bass speaker, when tapped softly (8 Ohm) gives about 1.5 to 3 Vpp. Not quite enough for a LED... So found an old...
32
32

Reducing float voltage on battery
Hi, What are the potential downsides of reducing the float voltage on SLA's -- besides reduced capacity? I.e., even targeting a "sub-normal" flat voltage (~2.2V/cell)
5
5

looking for 5.2v reg in dpak
LF52CDT or LF52ABDT from SGS would do. Only need a few - where?
7
7

"cheap" JFET???????
I see that the lowest price for the 2N5114/5115 is in the $11.00 region. WHY so friggin much? Any lower priced JFETs,say $1.00 region?
18
18

AoE3 query re current sources
I am really reveling in and relishing my AoE3 just arrived, tremendously useful work - thank you so much to all concerned. So far just got as far as chapter 3. This question is directed mostly at Win:...
53
53