Transistor-Transistor TTL Logic and Totem pole output

By combining basic TTL Logic NAND gate with invertors and other gate any logical function can be realized in TTL technology. TTL family of logic circuits is specially empowered with TTL Totem pole output

Read more:

Patrick Chung

Wow. The sixties are going to be exciting.

--
John
Reply to

2060? Tube-tube logic?

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Patrick, Why don't you get lost? You're impressing no one with your childish "discoveries". ...Jim Thompson

ttl-logic.html

It's an educational site. People will learn that they need to keep their BS radar turned on while learning things on the Internet.

--
www.wescottdesign.com
Reply to

Seems like it took nearly two decades for the semi industry to make this so-called "childish" discovery...

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Q2 is a phase splitter, it's not an inverter.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

If you want to discourage him, complain to Digikey.