Subject Author Posted Replies

project help needed:
Can any one suggest project topics (with links for resources) for undergraduate electronics &communication engineering? Simple easy to design projects are preferred...
2
2

6545 CRT Controller design
I trying to add a video display to a 6502 based computer I built and wish to use 6545 CRT controller chip. I would like to use Transparent Addressing (PH1/PH2 Interleave) mode. But have not found a...
18
18

LM324 push/pull ckt?
Can anyone recommend a schematic for a push/pull, or "dual drive", type amplifier (unity gain) based on 2 amps of an LM324 that will drive a 2K resistive load? Input is 5V audio. Supply is 6V....
18
18

Logic level conv.
Hi i'm working on a project that requires me to interface 2 ICs FT2322C & TMC428. the prob is that their logic levels are different For FT2322C (1st IC, its o/p fed to TMC428) Vol 0.3-0.5 Voh 3.2-4.9...
3
3

JTAG,JAMPLAYER - Does enyone use jamplayer on some procesors ?
Hi My main problem is: how I can use a specific pins in procesor to JTAG interface ?Where I can change it? I will be gratfull for any answers Marek
1
1

555 Frequency Precision
Hello, I am having some problem with the 555 type oscillator. I am testing various brands and qualities of 555s and each one produces a different frequency for the same configuration of resistors (Ra...
21
21

Why is noise cancellation difficult?
Last night, about 2:00 am, my neighbor's dog started barking, and basically kept it up, on and off, until dawn. The neighbors were out of town overnight, and apparently the dog suffers from...
4
4

Pi Network & S - parameters
Hi, I am new in the RF field and I have a question regarding Pi Networks and S parameters. I was recently reading an article about Pi networks and it uses in RF. I am confused about a couple of...
1
1

Basic question for somebody to help me with
Hey, I have never posted here before, But hopefully somebody can help me. I'm very amateur when it comes to electronics so any help is great. I am installing a soda pop can cooler in my car. To...
18
18

AM receiver chips?
I would like to pick up on-off keyed AM at 457kHz (avalanche rescue frequency) with great sensitivity, selectivity, and low power. Since this is just below the broadcast band, I'm hoping to find a...
23
23

Required: USB + PS2 sharer plans please?
Does anyone have plans required to build a switchable mouse+keyboard sharing device: like a KVM switch, but without the video components? I want to share 1 USB mouse, and 1 PS/2 keyboard, between 2...

Single PM DC motor
I took apart a DC motor of questionable quality and I noticed that it uses only one permanent magnet. Basically a round cylinder covering the whole circumference of the steel can that it sits in. How...
4
4

Canadian telephone
Will a Canadian telephone work on the US system? I think there compatible aren'y they?....can't remember.
3
3

Reduce LPF phase distortion
In general terms, what is the preferred design approach for minimizing phase distortion when using a second order active LPF? In this case it is a PWM audio signal from a PIC micro. Thanks for your...
13
13

Pulse High Symbol
Could someone direct me to a text version (ie regular Word text) of a 'pulse high' symbol? I've been looking everywhere but it's quite difficult. Thank you.
2
2