Required: USB + PS2 sharer plans please?

Does anyone have plans required to build a switchable mouse+keyboard sharing device: like a KVM switch, but without the video components?

I want to share 1 USB mouse, and 1 PS/2 keyboard, between 2 PCs, with no requirement to share the VGA ports. On-line KVM retailers have told me that such a device doesn't exist, so it's self-build or bust!

Thanks.

Reply to
Captain Bozark