Pulse High Symbol

Could someone direct me to a text version (ie regular Word text) of a 'pulse high' symbol? I've been looking everywhere but it's quite difficult. Thank you.

Reply to
Zeefor

Reply to
Mark Jones

Indeed, the question is not at all clear. For ASCII art, _ _| |_, which needs 2 lines. For a character in Word, capital Greek PI in a sans-serif font such as Arial might do, especially if flanked by underscores.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Woodgate