Subject Author Posted Replies

Make your own soap(s)
Second verse, same as the first. No... really. Check out this commercial. I think Mr. Clean was one of the men in black. Anyway, the stuff is antibacterial. Likely depends on concentration.

Why You Must Act Now (2023 Update)
Coronavirus: Why You Must Act Now - Tomas Pueyo f4d3d9cd99ca
194
194

Ventilator (2023 Update)
The number of critical cases not surviving the COVID-19 virus is linked to the limited availability of ventilators. So I'm looking at my extensive collection of project materials and thinking "how...
49
49

Microscope Review
The review: Buy it! Or Google Mustool G600 Ed
44
44

Designing Display port hub
Hi I have requirement where i need to connect 3 display (4K+4K+1080 resolution) over USB type C.Does anyone know some MST hub IC which supports such appliaction.
2
2

Intel's new ATX12VO computer-supply spec
20
20

Those damned rooskies!
Espionage was a problem back in the cold war days... This old sub-B movie has a few cool bits in it! It has a big thermonulear explosion right at the beginning... It talks about manned space flight...
1
1

Cell phone giving off NIR bursts of light?
So I'm building this photodiode/ noise electronics I'm just bringing up the system and testing things out. And I've got this really weak light signal I can't trace down. Every ~114 ms there is square...
13
13

Let The Market Decide How Best To Treat COVID19
A bunch of people got screwed by their financial advisers on this one. "Inovio Pharmaceuticals (INO), a drug company that has existed for four dec ades without developing an approved product, has made...
1
1

strange blue laser optics
I got a couple of these, to maybe cure UV-set epoxy. It came with a big lithium battery and a charger. Two weird things: If I shoot it at a white wall, I can see the spot with my right eye, but not...
41
41

Elect John Willoughby for President
4
4

PCB effect
When I paved over the power pins of this part with solid copper, parts of the pins became solder-mask-defined pads. That's fine here, where all 4 pins are common. It could be tricky in other...
3
3

Q: how find specific LED
I had one red T-1 3/4 (5mm) clear LED that was rather bright at 50uA and it failed. Have no other than this. Mouser online catalog was not helpful, and i seriously doubt DigiKey would be better. I see...
76
76

EPC Fets and Bondit
The tiny EPC GaN fets, especially the smallest 4-ball ones, are very fragile. If you nudge one in handling a board, the part can fracture, or the balls can break away from the board or from the fet...
6
6

Scope, RTC
Got this HP 54501, raster based CRT scope Indications are that the NVRAM ch ip, which is more of an assembly because it has an internal battery has die d. That is most likely due to the battery. The...
6
6