Keithley 2700 DMM w/ 7700 multiplexer

Hi, anyone interested in a Keithley 2700 DMM? It has a 7700 multiplexer module as well and I need to reduce the amount of equipment in my lab. Ebay is a real pain lately so I wanted to see if anyone here would be interested. Here are a couple pictures I took with a simple 5V reference.

Please send me a message or post below. Sorry for the brevity but I am watching the kids today and with all the snow in Denver its lots of board games and movies today.

Thanks! Scot

Reply to
Scot B