Yippy, its started !!!

Several have resigned in Central Florida in the last few weeks.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

2 8:01:57 AM UTC-7, (unknown) wrote:

Sorry about your dad Jim. Mine would've been 75, next month.

Best, James

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

8:01:57 AM UTC-7, (unknown) wrote:
91+ ain't too bad a life, and he was fit until weeks from the end... victim of infection caught in hospital :-) ...Jim Thompson

2012 8:01:57 AM UTC-7, (unknown) wrote:

Mine died a similar time ago, my mom much longer ago, i still miss each of them. I suspect that one never completely gets over a parent's death.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

8:01:57 AM UTC-7, (unknown) wrote:

Depends. After my mother died (1995), my father married again. I liked the second wife much better than my mother :-) ...Jim Thompson