XKCD Circuit Diagram

At first glance I don't know if it does anything.

-- Reply in group, but if emailing add one more zero, and remove the last word.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Yeah, that one was mentioned when it was published in April 2010 and in context since then.

JeffM

It receives radio signals to mind control the RollerBall team in the arena.

Reply to
D from BC

I can relate to the resistor net though, tends to be cheaper than a single power resistor.

NT

Reply to
NT

On 25 sep, 03:51, "Tom Del Rosso"

Look at the bottom on the left, it says =AB to center of sun =BB so I guess the purpose of this circuit is to =AB Set The Control For The Heart Of The Sun =BB and was designed by engineer Roger Waters.

Now - how about this :

John

What it does is cause itself to be posted every two months when someone thinks this is new.

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

Yeah, as I said, I really just glanced at it between reading posts. I hadn't read the 'most expensive chip' thing either.

That's sick. I like it.

zero, and remove the last word.
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Snagging Slowman is 4-points, Larkin 5-points ;-) ...Jim Thompson

--
                  [On the Road, in New York]

No, just relevant.

Reply to
krw

I presume engineers are only one point apiece?

Who goes for this one? (apologies to the XKCD guy)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Which components determine that time constant?

~{po ~poz~ppo\anks for hanging up the phone, dear.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.