Xilinx ISE question

I found this

but it doesn't say that the normal part numbers are being discontinued, just the specials. Anway the LTB date was last December, and the parts are still in plentiful stock at the distributors.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

I can't find my notice right off but sent an email to Avnet which is where I heard about it so I can get it again.

I do remember that this EOL info could not be easily found on the web. Maybe it wasn't on the web ? Anyhow, I'll report back, hopefully within a day or two at the most.

Sure would be nice if it was just a nightmare ! Don't think so, though.

boB

Reply to
boB

Still waiting on that document again from Avnet but one other document we found was this in an old email... From 2010...

Which has the XC9536XV PC44 listed but not the XC9536XL VQ44. I coudl swear the EOL info I'm talking about is newer than

2010.

I know we got the info for the XC9536XL VQ44 so I just have to get that again to confirm which I'll post as soon as they get back to me.

boB

Reply to
boB

Thanks Bob.