WTF ?!?!?!?!?

I wrote an entire story about number of pins spfid on x-fi and it s not showing up ?! wtf ? google have some kind of spam filter ?!

tried to post it to 5 newsgroups

or was there a backup srt back ?! FUCK GOOGLE.

Reply to
skybuck2000

it was received by my news client at 11:38 PM Eastern Standard Time on 11/23/2018. fix ur shit

Reply to
bitrex

I believe it is an anti-flooding filter not anti-spam, but your client should have it saved in the sent folder unless you inadvertently disabled that.

Reply to
Anthony Stewart