wireless lan chipset/solution

Hi,

I want to integrate wireless LAN solution to my security product. Could anyone introduce me a solution or chipset? My product is already able to connect to ethernet, but is not wireless.

Thanks!

Reply to
eeh

Besides, I want to ask whether I can connect a "RF module" so that the wired Lan card can become a wireless Lan card.

Reply to
eeh

Go to

and order their modules. If you talk to support, tell them Charlie sent you... 8-)

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Edmondson