WLAN<->serial converter

Hi! Can anyone give me some links to WLANserial(USB or RS232) converters, please? It may be an integrated chipset solution, an embedded board solution or even a ready device built in a case. Google gives me products of the following solution: serial-LAN-converter connected to a LAN-WLAN-converter, I hope there is a smarter way.

Thanks!

Reply to
Andreas

Hi,