low-cost sbc with wireless

I'm searching for a low-cost sbc that give me the possibility to connect
  to a server throught  a wireless connection. For now, I've only found
boards witch allows ethernet connection, but nothing about wireless.
Are there some products that match my needs?

Thanks everybody for help.

Best Regards

Re: low-cost sbc with wireless

There are wireless adapters through ethernet, usb and CF.  In my
opinion, CF would be the fastest and most cost effective option.  Just
look for a controller with CF I/O, and not hardwired for memory.

Are you planning on buying or building (DIY)?  For DIY, I got a project
for you.  Namely, fixing an AT91RM9200 Arm board's CF (need additional
address pins).  If you fix it, you can get the board free.

Re: low-cost sbc with wireless

Thanks for your help,
Yes, I'm thinking about a DIY, but I'm  a newbie on embedded systems, so
my objective is to learn and put in practice as much as possible about
this argument.
I was planning to buy a board, put on it a linux system and than to
learn  how to deal with a wireless connection.

For these reasons I don't think I've the skill for helping you  with the
project you suggest.

Regards,

Re: low-cost sbc with wireless
I suggest checking out the Zipit. It's an ARM7 with a fair amount of
Linux support, with WiFi. There's a wiki for setting up a build
environment and reflashing, and a great group. They're $99 on Amazon.

Re: low-cost sbc with wireless

Could you please tell where you can find this group and details ?
TIA

Re: low-cost sbc with wireless
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=hacking+the+zipit

Site Timeline