Why are they called "resistors"

Egregious stalking by the egregiously retarded greegor.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

You are a complete and utter fool. No "eh" about it.

I laugh at the stupidity you think you get to foist onto others.

Sorry, dipshit. It stays firmly planted on your retarded face.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

Your original statement:

Did you need a link to the datasheet in question? It clearly states how to handle them and refutes what you stated above with regards to the leads.

A hint before you post again on subjects that require more than the most trivial amount of brain power: some of us read books (and datasheets) that aren't made of chewy thick cardboard with the aim of helping teething toddlers cut their teeth.

HTH.

Reply to
JW

How did you get on with the simple mathematical puzzle set for you by Mr Cranium?

If I remember correctly, you couldn't do it. With your daily practice you should be able to now. How about having another try.

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

I need you to FOAD. Please do. Would you like assistance?

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

Some of us live in the real world.

HV resistors are not to be handles with bare hands. Period.

You are the complete idiot on this bus.

Tell us, guru... what is the proper shape for a solder joint on an HV multiplier node?

Someone should sprinkle raw Cadmium on your breakfast cereal.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

So why should I throw out what a datasheet says and listen to you? You're AlwaysWrong.

You're not man enough to admit you're wrong. So you certainly wouldn't man enough to handle that either, you insignificant snot-bubble.

Reply to
JW

The only one yapping about HV resistors is you, you eighth-wit clown.

Why don't you solder a wire to that solder joint, attach it to your sloped forehead with a ten penny nail, and turn on whatever it is that you're blabbering about?

Reply to
JW

The resistors under discussion in this thread are HV resistors, idiot.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan