Why are they called "resistors"

Something to do with the price of hot dogs?

John

In which case, you didn't learn anything.

John

Update on Pomona dual banana plug:

Fresh out of the bag 9e12 ohms

Grossly fingerprinted 8e12

Alcohol wash, heat gun dry,

24 hours later 20e12, probably changing still

The Keithly is incredibly slow up here. Its "fast" mode doesn't seem to work very well. I suppose I should cut over to my home-made rig, which settles much faster and is good to maybe 1e13 ohms.

John

Why don't you do it, and show us the results?

John

The contents of mommy's hamper.

Reply to
krw

He can add the price of the dog and bun to make sure his allowance covers it. He loses it at the sales tax, though.

Reply to
krw

Oh boy! The word play RETARD chimes in with yet another "set-up" for yet another insult attempt spew.

You are transparent, John. A real loser. Do you not know what a "rack" is? I could believe that.

They were standard 44U racks which we designed attachments for that jutted out nearly three feet (for the HUD version) to accommodate the slides.

There were 17 pairs of racks for 17 out of the 51 computers on board the C-17.

Each rack had two slide mounts, and each had a break-out "peg board" which allowed for short-and-open tests.

Call 'em up at Long Beach and ask. This stuff does not end up in any technical publication, so the greegor retard's claim that I just look things up is bullshit too. Of course, he jumped onto your retarded insult bandwagon months ago. Too bad for him. You deserve each other.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

You cannot even add up the attenuation in an RF circuit path.

Why? Because you don't even know what the term refers to.

Look it up... "RF Circuit Attenuation". See what ya get.

FOAD, KRW retard.

Reply to
I AM THAT I AM

The warning was a primer that pertains to ALL high value resistors.

Damn, John. You are about as bullheaded as an absolutely clueless fucktard can ever be!

Most HV sections get potted. Fingerprints, oils, etc. Not only inhibit adhesion, but is can also inhibit cure. Not to mention the fact that the contaminants are now encapsulated WITH the part. All it takes is time for the migration to occur. You are completely clueless.

Ever use RTV potting?

Try getting it to cure up against standard heat shrink tubing. The Sulfur in the tube polymer will inhibit the cure of the RTV about 3 mm around the shrink tube.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

So your job is to bolt boxes into racks?

John

You are contradicting written industry standards. Naughty.

John

Learn to read, you retarded bastard.

Kill all your spawn. Nothing you made deserves to infest the planet.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

AlwaysWrong, always wrong.

Don't have to, AlwaysWrong. Our products are RF based.

Nah, then I'd be at your IQ level; no fun.

Reply to
krw

Which she uses to stuff her bra. :)

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Archie > The question is... do you TOUCH them?

Do they touch you, Archie?

Reply to
Greegor

i have.

ity to

thei

G > Send one to Archie.

G > Do you want his street address?

Poor little Archie!

I do not filch.

Let's just say that Archie has cultivated a fan club of sorts. LOL Can you guess why?

From Archie's 100 known nyms? LOL

Reply to
Greegor

Nonsense. You couldn't count your balls and get the same answer twice.

Reply to
JW

Maybe next time, he might consider making sure he actually knows what he's talking about before he comes on like a spitting trouser cobra.

Naaa... Why ruin a perfect track record?

Reply to
JW

s/she/he/

Reply to