Post mount things - what are they called?

I want to mount some 6" x 8" x 4" plastic boxes onto some 50mm / 2" posts.

I'm trying to track down what these parts are called and who makes them so I can find an ongoing source form them:

Anyone recognize any of them or know who makes them?

Thanks.

Reply to
axolotyl

I call those "hose clamps". Try McMaster-Carr.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Sorry, I should have been clearer. I'm chasing the part that coules the hose clamp to the box.

Reply to
axolotyl

Google images 'hose clamp mounts' shows the actual pictures you used. Strange but true.

Syd
Reply to
Syd Rumpo

they also make a tie wrap mount, which are easy to find (and look better) -- some have adhesive mounting

Reply to
mkr5000

look for pole mounts

--
Chisolm
Republic of Texas

We use something similar for radio, cellular and TV towers to stand the coaxes off the tower legs, etc.. Tower guys call them "beam clamps",. FWIW. (They call everything by the wrong names, including their wives, girlfriends, etc..)

Probably larger than you need?

Tessco will have them too.

Reply to
mpm

The hose clamp mount leads to a few pics but not the manufacturer or a volume source.

Tie wrap & strap mount is more fruitful.

Thanks gents.

Reply to
axolotyl

BINGO! Thanks they look ideal.

Have a virtual beer on me!

Reply to
axolotyl

Many thanks for the replies and suggestions guys.

Reply to
axolotyl