why ?

Sizes: T-5, T-5.5, T-6, T-7, T-8, T-9 Are large Torx?

is the set of 'Security' bits: Remove and replace the most commonly used security fasteners Bits fit most power drills, screw guns and magnetic drivers.

Comes with PVC case

Includes six metric hex bits, three Phillips bits, four spanner bits, twelve torx bits, three Pozi bits, four tri-wing bits

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Then just make them leave a $100.00 deposit. ;-)

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

You said above: "That kit starts with the t-10 and goes up to t-40 in six sizes"

Their site was apparently down and I couldn't look.

I really should have a set of security bits. I'll take a peek later this week. The store is only a couple of miles from where I work.

That's something I need more of. Not!

--
Keith
Reply to

You shouldn't need a key to lock it from the inside, when you're inside.

Did you check under the mat, or under that fake rock? ;-)

If they're breaking in and robbing you when you're away, buy a new doorknob and/or deadbolt.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I would think that a 'Rea; programmer', and someone who 'Never makes a Mistake' would have been smart enough to back up and restore a few simple kill filters.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I'll write that all down in a note, and put it somewhere safe. :-)

--
John
Reply to