why ?

Easy. You put them next to your left sock (the right one is in the sock drawer).

Legs.

They still are.

Why not? Your probes are.

Either that, or the old ones will show up. Because you're a neatnick you'll put them all in the same place and...

Same deal with pens and pencils. I now buy them by the bundle and leave them everywhere. No matter where I am a pen(cil) is within sight. Screwdrivers too. I have enough socks to keep the washing machine fed for a decade (hint: buy 'em all the same color).

--
Keith
Reply to

Hint:  Stop wearing \'em and you won\'t have to worry about the
washing machine eating \'em.

Underwear too...
Reply to
John Fields

Oh you're just like a barrel of monkeys, running around scratching their asses and playing stink finger all day.

Btw, your name was never used in the message, and the quote I was reffering to by some one else explicivly placed your name in the statement. You have to get up a lot earlier than that. They're a lot more here that can put you to shame with that little game..

You flaunting smeems to be a better part of valor with you.

What can I say.

--
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5"
Reply to

Due to the wonders of the world-wide Internet connection, your message arrived right slap bang in the middle of lunch here.

Thanks, really.

Somehow the telemarketers selling long distance calls don't seem so creepy anymore...

--
Linux Registered User # 302622
Reply to

That you are a coward, who puts his head up his ass when called on a threat you've made.

-- Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to prove it. Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell Central Florida

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I can't seem to find the key...

--
John
Reply to

Nah, they only morph once, into Torx. Coat hangers and socks are amazing things, though. The latter even turns into dim bulbs.

--
Keith
Reply to

No can do. Not only would my feet freeze but there wouldn't be any skin left on them. I have to wear socks with sandals too.

Ick.

--
Keith
Reply to

Someone was complaining recently that they couldn't find the smaller Torx bits:

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I found a set of "precision" tools at the local Lowes. $10 for 4- Phillips (000 to 1), 5 Torx (6T to 10T), 3-small straights and six cheap pairs of pliers. Evidently it was a a Christmas bust because I picked it up for about $12. I don't mind when cheap tools wander off. I usually leave them out for bait.

The only thing I didn't like about HF was the shipping charges. There is a store front here in town, so I'm happy. I don't own a house anymore (and working all the OT I can ;) so I don't have any projects going on.

--
Keith
Reply to

Someone was complaining that they couldn't find the right torx bit to swap the PC boards on a couple hard drives. Six bits for a buck and a half isn't a bad deal.

which is 80 assorted bits for $4.99 isn't a bad deal, either. That kit starts with the t-10 and goes up to t-40 in six sizes, with four of each size. I have bought a couple kits, and given away some of the common bits.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Coward ?

btw, I will start caching your post now since you're trying so hard to instigate. You obviously got an issue that you think you must drag some one else into.

Must be a lonely place for you.

--

http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5"
Reply to
Jamie

Lonely? I don't believe so. I know there are at least several who know your little technical anti-social problems.

Reply to
Don Bowey

If you would please put your apparent social anxiety a side for a moment and give me the list of those you refer to? I would like to put them in my filter so I won't waste my time..

Thanks, have a good day.

--

http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5"
Reply to
Jamie

Not "a side." It's aside.

According to you, previously, you already filter us. Just goes to show that telling lies is one of your problems.

It's been a great day, thanks.

Reply to
Don Bowey

Yawn.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

That may have been true how ever, I recently had to restore my software due to an upgrade and not everything went over smoothly.. but if it will make you happy, I'll add you to the list just after this..

Thanks for reminding me...

You never have anything of great interest to begin with.

--

http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5"
Reply to
Jamie

Don't those have the post in the middle (I.e. "security" screws)?

I thought you said "smaller sizes"? I don't find the need for Torx very often, but when I do... I have the larger ones packed away somewhere in the garage (I think).

--
Keith
Reply to

Its right there under the mat. That's where the rest of us find it. ;-)

Don\'t hate yourself in the morning -- sleep till noon.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

HOW much for the photos !??!?!!!

MD