Where's the benefit...

"Nico Coesel" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@news.planet.nl...

It's the other way 'round:

The EU - when defined as the European parliament, National governments og the European Commission - wants Turkey so bad that they will bend over and spread'em for whatever the Turks want! The "other" EU defined by the taxpaying citizens of European countries does not want to touch Turkey with a bargepole with Prince Phillips on it!

The politicians just need to loose more elections on the "immigration issue" (as they say) or "islamisation of Europe" as we voters say. Eventually they will either learn, be replaced - or it will be the end of the EU and back to the national states again.

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen

Frithiof Andreas Jensen snipped-for-privacy@diespammerdie.jensen.tdcadsl.dk posted to sci.electronics.design:

OK. Both of you are now requested to provide supporting data.

Reply to
JosephKK

"JosephKK" skrev i en meddelelse news:JUdTi.85$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr19.news.prodigy.net...

For what??

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen

Frithiof Andreas Jensen snipped-for-privacy@diespammerdie.jensen.tdcadsl.dk posted to sci.electronics.design:

For you, the assertion that it will be back to national states again (dissolution of the EU itself?).

For Nico, that the EU is willing to bend over to anything the Turks want so that they will become a member.

Fair enough?

Reply to
JosephKK

Jim Thompson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

What in the hell does this have to do with anything electronic? I come here for and to help, not get mixed up in political debat. This entire thread is so plonked it is not even funny. :(

--
~Ohmster | ohmster /a/t/ ohmster dot com
Put "messageforohmster" in message body

Who the hell is Ohmster?

John

Someone who can't spell ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

That narrows down the field only slightly.

John

LOL, you\'re new here, aren\'t you?

First, let me point out an apparent contradiction in your post,
namely that you say you\'re not here to get mixed up in political
debat while in the same breath replying to a thread devoted to
political debat.

Second, let me point out that by replying to the post you will
surely generate replies that wouldn\'t have occurred had you kept
your mouth shut, further embroiling you in the debat which you
stated you wanted to stay out of.

Third, let me point out that \'debat\' is what\'s used in baseball to
hit deball.
Reply to
John Fields