Where the hell is Genome

I miss that guy, did he finally get a job? Does anyone have his website address? We need him around here to keep the rooks in line. Cheers, Harry

Reply to
Harry Dellamano

"I miss that guy"

You got company.

His old site:

shows: "Temporarily Unavailable".

Robert H.

Reply to
Robert

He's retired, stupid.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

"Stupid is as stupid does" FRED ;-)

...Jim Thompson

-- | James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens | | Analog Innovations, Inc. | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | Phoenix, Arizona 85048 Skype: "skypeanalog" | | | Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat | | E-mail Icon at

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

You got that right...

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

I'm glad you were able to recognize yourself Forrest (aka Fred :-)

...Jim Thompson

| Phoenix, Arizona  85048    Skype: "skypeanalog"  |             |

That was a total PKB, JIM!

Reply to
MassiveProng

Typical brain dead snipe from another Jim Thompson Fan Club (JTFC) troll... who doesn't know anything about electronics, is too stupid to learn, never has anything useful to say, and avoids answering why "it" even posts to the NG.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Fred,

Help me out here...

I can't decide whether you belong in my TURD or JERK nfilter designators ;-)

...Jim Thompson

| Phoenix, Arizona  85048    Skype: "skypeanalog"  |             |