Where did "RUN" go?

Right, in the '50s it was a commie plot. ;-)

Reply to
krw

Yep, see:

... "Fight communistic world government!!! It is later than you think!!!" :-)

Reply to
Joel Koltner

The Democrats would never bring in mental hygiene... that would snag too many of their own kind ;-) ...Jim Thompson

                   Spice is like a sports car...
     Performance only as good as the person behind the wheel.

Ah, but they get to make the definitions.

Reply to
krw

in

keyboards

I would not bet on that any more, it is a viscious save a micropenny environment with Chinese production.

there's

off

see

home

Reply to
JosephKK

in

keyboards

...and if you don't the Chinese will do the substitution and take the micropenny for themselves.

Reply to
krw

"Recent" on a geological timescale, maybe:

;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Ours, of course :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

When I first saw that some decades back, I had no idea the "previous bodily fluids" was kinda an off-hand reference to fluoridation of water...

I'd probably still miss half the references in it, having not been around in the '50s or '60s...

Reply to
Joel Koltner