Where can I finf a ultraminiature remote sensor

Can anybody help?

Where can I find a microminiature remote sensor (3mm or less in size). Capable of sensing a force or a position or just "on/off" with a range of 1 to 2meters.

Kristin

Reply to
Kristin

Could you be more vague?

Reteroreflector, blocked by something?

Reply to
Ian Stirling

Maybe Boki is giving lessons

martin

"Wales is a big welsh-shaped rain collection device"

Reply to
martin griffith

My Interrositor used one of those, but I couldn't get Digi-Key to ship replacement parts to Metaluna.

--
Luhan Monat: luhanis(at)yahoo(dot)com
http://members.cox.net/berniekm

"This Island Earth" - a scifi cult classic.

--
Luhan Monat: luhanis(at)yahoo(dot)com
http://members.cox.net/berniekm
"Any sufficiently advanced magick is
indistinguishable from technology."
Reply to
Luhan Monat

What was the name of that movie? Istr bad special effects, big headed humanoid aliens, with tufts of white hair