where can I get the data on remote sensing image compression?

where can I get the data on remote sensing image compression? yes, I konw something about compression method of spot satellite. How about the compression method of other satellite? who can tell me where I can get these materials.

Reply to
Xucheng.Xue

" snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@j4g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

Find out whose satellites they are and ask them.

Or search for the internet for it. If it is a public purpose satellite, the data could be published somewhere.

Reply to
Gary Tait