Whatch bid ship moved from Marina Live 10:08am

YOU watch it, it'll be grass growing next.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

On Wed, 9 Sep 2015 10:08:09 -0500, amdx Gave us: snip

Are you sure it isn't in Whatchitall Kansas?

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Ya, I was in a hurry, when I saw them throw the ropes off. I hope your criticism has a positive effect your psychological condition. Mikek

Reply to
amdx

On Wed, 9 Sep 2015 11:32:55 -0500, amdx Gave us:

Oh, that's real good. Throw out a mental state insult.

Do you even know what "We're all Bozos on this bus" means?

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

You deserved it. Besides, it was funny.

What is it with Linux users...

Reply to
John Doe

On Thu, 10 Sep 2015 00:18:28 +0000 (UTC), John Doe Gave us:

Then you should stop.

After all, you are the retarded punk who added newsgroups to the thread.