OT. Saturday Night Live

There was a time long ago when Saturday Night Live was must see TV. Not so much anymore now that I have a white head. Mercedes was ahead of the game.

Dean Hoffman

They used to be funny too.

Their very first episode, "Show us your guns" was shot in Briarcliff, where I've lived for the last thirty-odd years. It's much funnier when you recognize the geography.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

(Who has only ever watched that one episode of SNL, and not all the way through)

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Soul Man sticks in my mind for some reason.

.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman