BIG Clive and HV LED

Big Clive dissects a low power led and find a HV voltage led. 200V. The tiny array plugs into 240vac and has only a 1/2 watt limiting resistor. A bit more than he thought to start.

You can jump to 11 minutes, if you don't care about the initial disassembly, but even that is interesting.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Thanks a lot. That ended up being 30 minutes of my life wasted... well, not wasted exactly, in fact very entertained. I watched two more videos after. lol Youtube is addictive. I'm just glad I didn't encounter any cat videos.

--
  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Rick C

Youtube is so much better than TV, much of it is video about a subject made by a person interested in that subject for other people interested in that subject. Not like TV that is mostly made by media people looking to sell content to other media people looking to find some filler between ads

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

-------------------------------

** Well said. I like watching U-tube.

Only a few weeks ago I finally got decent broadband with consistent 12MBs download speed - so U-tubes need no buffering and run in HD mode.

I like this young Aussie/American gal a lot:

Warning:

Not suitable for the climate squeamish here .....

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

I'll take that as a back handed thank you!

I watched two more videos after. lol Youtube is addictive. I'm just glad I didn't encounter any cat videos.

Big Clive has no cat videos.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

hmm

Lasse Langwadt Christensen

---------------------------------

** Confucius say:

" Any video with cat better than any video without "

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

YouTube has it's appeal. I still like other media like Hulu and Netflix. Netflix makes some very, very good material.

BigClive has a nice voice and the various sounds in his videos almost seem like an ASMR production.

I didn't have any trouble with what she was saying, but that voice! She reminds me of a female Dave Jones.

--
  Rick C.

  + Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Rick C

** I find her voice and mixed accent cute.

** Now, that is slanderous ...

FYI:

Sydney Watson has a Law degree from Melbourne University, plus was voted one of the "hottest" gals on campus at the time.

Google is your friend.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison