Reply to
Mark Jones

LOL! Concise "inside" info. ;-)

Reply to
Anders F

what is hazard ?

D flip-flop Q*=DC+C'Q

add a term Q*=DC+C'Q+DQ

what is hazard? why should add a term to eliminat the hazard?

thanks!

Reply to
nick

One hazard is that asking this newsgroup to do your coursework for you will lead people to think that you are lazy, and that you will get some rude replies.

Another hazard is that your tutors may read this newsgroup and give you no marks for answers that you got here.

I know a guy who is a tutor, and he does not give students marks for stuff they clearly didn't write themselves.

Read your textbook, work it out for yourself. It will be good exercise for your mind.

K.

Reply to
Kryten

If you don't know that you must be a lot better at golf than I am.

--

"What is now proved was once only imagin'd." - William Blake, 1793.
Reply to