Well, we know how DimBulb got that name

...you still need to set your PC's clock correctly.

Are you really that stupid that you don't know that the timestamps on posts are applied by the SERVERS?

Reply to
JeffM

Bullshit. I have my PC's clock messed up and seen posts out of order as a result..

Also... Are you so stupid that you do not realize he could be running an NNTP server?

Reply to
Phat Bytestard

Define "Timestamp." Date? NNTP-Posting-Date?

I set the Date on this post to 16:00:00 and I will now hit send at exactly 16:15:00 according to WWVB.

--
Guy Macon
Reply to

Guy Mac>Define "Timestamp." Date? NNTP-Posting-Date?

ACK

The Archive indexes by NNTP-Posting-Date. How does your reader index posts? Know one that gives you a choice on that?

Reply to
JeffM

You're an idiot. You're a goddmaned retard. You do not possess the weight in brains to blow what little you got up, if you had that weight in TNT.

Reply to
Phat Bytestard