Way OT: Bluetooth Vibrator

First off, please! No referrals to sex toys !-)

Problem: My new LG VN530 vibrator is so weak-kneed that I'm missing calls.

Is there such a thing as a Bluetooth vibrator to boost enough that I can feel it?

Or, alternatively, some circuit to pick up (I assume) magnetic field and boost?

(My old VX9800 holster is thick enough to put in about a 1/4" "booster") ...Jim Thompson

Take it back for a refund.....

Reply to
TTman

I like the phone otherwise, much smaller than my old VX9800 (which died), but with the same features.

TTman, why do you specialize in useless comments? Why don't you go away before someone seeks you out and kicks your ass ?:-) ...Jim Thompson

ohh the magic of google ...

-13236

-Lasse

Reply to
langwadt

Terrorist supply store? :P

Visit the InfinTel Store for your phone triggered IED's. Don't call today!

Reply to
D from BC

Yeah, TT, be careful or Thompson will hit you with his cane, then run you over with his walker.

Learn to respect your elders!

John

Now that could be modified so she would say, "I'm so happy you called"

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

tsk, tsk, tsk ...

Maybe you can program things so the audio isn't rerouted through the ear piece (unless you want that to happen):

Not sure who makes these:

Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

Wonder if such pairing would prevent the speakerphone in my car from answering? ...Jim Thompson

Because that is what anyone would do in the UK.... We don't put up with shoddy goods that are not fit for purpose. Maybe you got a rogue phone....

Reply to
TTman

Well, I collect my pension so I might just be older than him....

Reply to
TTman

Saw this in the user reviews.

"EXTREMELY USEFUL: if you walk off without your cell phone, it will vibrate as above once you go past 5 metres (according to the specs). For me, i went way past 5 meters (out the room, down the stairs to the living room) and it kept vibrating till i got back withinn range."

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Hell, JT told Edison how to construct a working spice model for the lightbulb.

:)

Reply to
tm

Hell, I've been collecting a pension for five years and JT's got 15-20 years on me.

Reply to
krw

Nope, checked it out... weenie power to satisfy the greenies. Time for the lead infusion ;-) ...Jim Thompson

I will celebrate my 18th Birthday next year... and I collect my "pension" AND retirement from GenRad. ...Jim Thompson

Does it work with the bracelet AND (for instance) a Bluetooth earpiece at the same time? ...Jim Thompson