OS-less first executable how to? Please help!

Hi Someone must know how to do this. Please please help. I'm testing a new cpu. The CPU fetches PC from 0x00000000 and SP from

0x00000004 upon reset. How to I link a small crt0.s and any ELF a.out to test the cpu? (It's a simple program only testing IO.) void test_fun(int* x) { int i;for (i=0;i
Reply to
Paul