Waiting, once again.

ple you neither know nor understand.

n.

a couple of published papers.

er-based driver to stabilise the temperature of an optical stage to 1mK in the range 4C to 38C, using a Peltier heat pump and a thermistor sensor? ?? Measurement Science and Technology, 7 1653-64 (1996)

decades ago, since which your mind has seriously declined.

get to see any of it

seldom. This kind of garbage is your main output. Everyone here, bar you ap parently, knows it.

Reply to
tabbypurr

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Were you designing precision control loops back in '96? Circuits that are only improved on these days by better thermal sensors than was available then.

Do you even know what a control loop is?

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

In 96 I was mainly working on measurement. Not thermal.

lol. Is there anyone on here that doesn't? I can't think of any current contributor that's likely to not know what one is. Perhaps there's one that isn't familiar with PID, but I expect everyone is.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

eople you neither know nor understand.

can.

nd a couple of published papers.

ller-based driver to stabilise the temperature of an optical stage to 1mK i n the range 4C to 38C, using a Peltier heat pump and a thermistor sensor? ?? Measurement Science and Technology, 7 1653-64 (1996)

You haven't caught the follow-up comments on people who cited the 1996 pape r.

't get to see any of it

You regard it as garbage because you don't find it flattering. John Larkin similarly feels unhappy about the short-fall in admiration.

It's certainly an appreciable component of what I post. Your own output has its own problems, which I do mention from time to time. Technical rigor is n't something you can manage.

By "everyone" you'd be thinking of your kindred spirits - Cursitor Doom, Tr ader4, krw - who share your delusion that they know what they are talking a bout and who are all equally unwilling to entertain the idea that they coul d ever get anything wrong.

The internet is great at letting enquiring minds find out useful stuff abou t the real world. It's also great at letting pompous windbags find a sympat hetic audience for their particular delusions.

This isn't a venue where the pompous windbags get a free ride.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

A part of that 'business' is salmon fishery. it takes a full river system to hatch and nourish the fry, and if the adults can't come back to the headwaters, the salmon from other streams cannot take up the ecological niche.

So, the part of the 'species' definition that calls for viable reproduction sometimes makes each river's population a separate species. There's complaints, but the reasoning is logically and legally sound. Native ("Indian") fishing rights deserve this protection.

Reply to
whit3rd

people you neither know nor understand.

u can.

and a couple of published papers.

roller-based driver to stabilise the temperature of an optical stage to 1mK in the range 4C to 38C, using a Peltier heat pump and a thermistor sensor ? Measurement Science and Technology, 7 1653-64 (1996)

per.

sn't get to see any of it

n similarly feels unhappy about the short-fall in admiration.

I regard 90 something % of your output as garbage because it's just you act ing out your narcissistic insecurities, and nothing more.

as its own problems, which I do mention from time to time.

you have a wholly pathalogical take on what people say. It has little to do with reality. No-one else is confused about that.

Trader4, krw - who share your delusion that they know what they are talking about and who are all equally unwilling to entertain the idea that they co uld ever get anything wrong.

out the real world. It's also great at letting pompous windbags find a symp athetic audience for their particular delusions.

how ironic

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

:

of people you neither know nor understand.

you can.

ts and a couple of published papers.

ntroller-based driver to stabilise the temperature of an optical stage to 1 mK in the range 4C to 38C, using a Peltier heat pump and a thermistor senso r? Measurement Science and Technology, 7 1653-64 (1996)

paper.

oesn't get to see any of it

kin similarly feels unhappy about the short-fall in admiration.

cting out your narcissistic insecurities, and nothing more.

That would be one of those statistics invented on the spot, along with my " narcissist insecurity". You need to work on finding more credible insults.

has its own problems, which I do mention from time to time.

There's nothing pathological about pointing that people are posting dangero us nonsense.

The nonsense you post has little to do with reality. "No-one else is confus ed about that" is a prime example.

Dream on.

, Trader4, krw - who share your delusion that they know what they are talki ng about and who are all equally unwilling to entertain the idea that they could ever get anything wrong.

about the real world. It's also great at letting pompous windbags find a sy mpathetic audience for their particular delusions.

NT's self-insight isn't impressive.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

:

te:

s of people you neither know nor understand.

f you can.

ents and a couple of published papers.

controller-based driver to stabilise the temperature of an optical stage to 1mK in the range 4C to 38C, using a Peltier heat pump and a thermistor sen sor? Measurement Science and Technology, 7 1653-64 (1996)

6 paper.

doesn't get to see any of it

arkin similarly feels unhappy about the short-fall in admiration.

acting out your narcissistic insecurities, and nothing more.

"narcissist insecurity". You need to work on finding more credible insults .

ut has its own problems, which I do mention from time to time.

rous nonsense.

used about that" is a prime example.

om, Trader4, krw - who share your delusion that they know what they are tal king about and who are all equally unwilling to entertain the idea that the y could ever get anything wrong.

f about the real world. It's also great at letting pompous windbags find a sympathetic audience for their particular delusions.

You have even less insight than I expected. I don't need to waste more time on this.

Reply to
tabbypurr

NT imagines that what he thinks constitutes insight. It's one of his many time-wasting delusions.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

e to shelter in place.

ng mess.

th of coastline from north Florida all the way to North Carolina. The coast al wetlands there are really low elevation and serve as habitat for million s of birds and other wildlife, with more than a few species already critica lly endangered. So it's looking like it will be another environmental disas ter.

Sounds like a nifty thing to say, but there's a lot more going on. Here's a summary of the vulnerabilities in just one small region:

Once this stuff spills due to flooding from excessive rains, it hangs aroun d forever.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

are to shelter in place.

ming mess.

ll

in

wath of coastline from north Florida all the way to North Carolina. The coa stal wetlands there are really low elevation and serve as habitat for milli ons of birds and other wildlife, with more than a few species already criti cally endangered. So it's looking like it will be another environmental dis aster.

r.

a summary of the vulnerabilities in just one small region:

und forever.

That was fun -- a reporter named bird-song (in German) writing about pollution, in a newspaper named after a poisonous metal.

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

Light rain on the Providence RI bay right now, winds gusting to 30 or more. Clouds racing across the sky. Looks like a large band of heavy rain coming up in the next hour or two. Wow, what a monster storm, it's still passing 200 miles out to sea I think. But clipping Southeast New England a little closer than expected maybe

Reply to
bitrex