Velocity of light. by Mathew Orman - Public release record on November 23 2011.

No, that's not what I said at all. In the case AT HAND, which had to do with polarized particles, the polarizing field was not in common to both particles.

Reply to
PD

..

ly

ed

nt

an

ied

d.

..

e...

ng

se

9

e...

elf

it

False. Perturbations in an established EM field can not propagate faster than light. Light *is* a perturbation of an established EM field.

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
alien8752

Funny Thing. Have you noticed the Copyright owner of this mystery site? I know the spelling is different but ...

Copyright © 2011 Tyrell Innovations. All Rights Reserved.

--
John G.
Reply to

I think the key word is also "velocity."

Nobody ever said that the velocity of light is constant, because it depends on direction. If you keep in mind that the OP doesn't know the difference between speed and velocity, it puts his other statements in perspective.

zero, and remove the last word.
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

No relation to me. the only other time I heard the name Tyrell was someone who released an album of synthesized music back in the early '70s. My work was mostly in broadcast & Telemetry where we obeyed the speed of light laws. :)

Michael A. Terrell

I knew it was not you but it just struck me as funny seeing you have had a bit to say in this thread.

--
John G.
Reply to

That doesn't prove anything about their relative emission times.

Also, there is evidence that all light traveling in a particular direction experiences speed 'unification' as it travels.

Reply to
Henry Wilson DSc.

ant

Supernova explosions have a magnificent simplicity. The processes that create them are tolerably complicated, but the bottom line is that most of the energy involved ends up as a burst of neutrinos which make themselves scarce at more or less the speed of light. Your reaction makes it clear that you haven't done your reading. You could start here

Really? Have you got a reference to a paper that spells out this interesting - if implausible - idea?

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Bill Sloman wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@j15g2000yqm.googlegroups.com: [...]

Sure he does. It involves reaching into his ass to get it, though.

Ralph makes things up and is a compulsive liar.

Reply to
eric gisse

admformeto expressed precisely :

November 25 seems to have passed at a speed geater than light and lol Where is the Web Site that will tell us all? :-?

--
John G.
Reply to

Your keyword there was 'more'.

All astronomical theories are based on the false assumption that what we observe here over a short time interval is a true replica of what happened at the source during the same time interval.

They are all hopelessly wrong.

Suire....

Henry Wilson DSc.

Tests of Big Bang Cosmology

The Big Bang Model is supported by a number of important observations, each of which are described in more detail on separate pages:

The expansion of the universe Edwin Hubble's 1929 observation that galaxies were generally receding from us provided the first clue that the Big Bang theory might be right.

The abundance of the light elements H, He, Li The Big Bang theory predicts that these light elements should have been fused from protons and neutrons in the first few minutes after the Big Bang.

The cosmic microwave background (CMB) radiation The early universe should have been very hot. The cosmic microwave background radiation is the remnant heat leftover from the Big Bang.

These three measurable signatures strongly support the notion that the universe evolved from a dense, nearly featureless hot gas, just as the Big Bang model predicts.

Reply to
Sam Wormley

The BB is supported by all American creationists.

Light redshifts with travel because it loses energy.

Little 'bangs' are occuring throughout the universe regularly. They account for the periodic table.

The CMBR is thermal radiation from the whole of space at 2.7K

Where did that hot gas come from?

Reply to
Henry Wilson DSc.