Velocity of light. by Mathew Orman - Public release record on November 23 2011.

Yes, but it will by published after the public demonstration of the experiment in Dresden, Germany.

Mathew Orman

admformeto

ssage

tant

.

s of

gn

Spam doesn't travel faster than light, but it does exploit every possible route, which can fool you into thinking that it does.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Then perhaps you can clear my confusion based on the pulse image:

In the experiment the pulse vary its amplitude but the delay is always zero regardless of the distance between source and sensor.

Mathew Orman

admformeto

That result was shown to be false.

Reply to
Sam Wormley

This is a measurement of the rise time of an electrical pulse band limited by the oscilloscope.

False conclusion on your part.

Copyright © 2011 Tyrell Innovations. All Rights Reserved.

Reply to
Sam Wormley

Where did you see it?

Mathew Orman

admformeto

My money is on ignorance and stupidity in equal measure in this particular instance.

Regards, Martin Brown

Reply to
Martin Brown

Yes, you have no clue.

Mathew Orman

admformeto

Quantum entanglement anyone? Information in itself is not a physical entity which more or less implies the laws of physics don't apply.

nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)
Nico Coesel

--
That's not what I was referring to; I was asking for a link to your
claim that: "140 years ago famous physicist had show that information

Got one?
Reply to
John Fields

"Quantum entanglement " pure sci.fi.

Mathew Orman

admformeto

I say again: Yes, I got one and it (the link) will be published after the public demonstration of the phenomena which will (the event) take place in Dresden, Germany.

Mathew Orman

admformeto

______________

Entanglement between macroscopic objects generated by dissipation

"When generating entanglement between two objects, physicists typically try to minimize the objects? interactions with the environment, since this interaction causes decoherence. But contrary to this thinking, scientists in a new study have experimentally demonstrated that dissipation caused by interaction with the environment can continuously generate entanglement between two macroscopic objects (two ensembles of cesium atoms containing about 1 trillion atoms all together). By combining the dissipative mechanism with continuous measurements, the researchers could achieve steady state entanglement between the two atomic ensembles for up to an hour.

?We have generated entanglement which is ready-to-use at any unspecified instant in time,? Polzik told PhysOrg.com. ?This should be a useful feature for applications where complex entangled networks are required. But perhaps even more important is that we have made the first step in showing how entanglement can be generated by dissipation. With this demonstration, other proposals which use dissipation for quantum computing and communication will hopefully attract the attention of experimentalists.?

See:

______________

Entangled En Masse: Physicists Crank Out Billions of Entangled Nucleus-Electron Pairs on Demand Setting ensembles of solid-state particles into entangled pairs holds promise for quantum computation

"Entanglement, that most counterintuitive quantum phenomenon by which particles share an unseen link that aligns their properties, is looking more mundane all the time. Just last week two groups of researchers reported entangling a photon with a crystal-based device, potentially paving the way for solid-state memories that can store and then release entangled particles as needed.

"Another week, another advance. In a paper published online January 19 in Nature a team of physicists announced that they have developed the capability to churn out pairs of entangled particles, billions at a time. (Scientific American is part of Nature Publishing Group.) The advance might someday allow for the streamlined development of quantum processors with a large number of quantum bits working in parallel".

See:

Sam Wormley

Sci.fi again as all they show is that polarized particles can align itself to common force field vector.

This is like saying that two men stand right up because of gravity entangles them.

Mathew Orman

admformeto

Common? No. That's just the point. The force field is not common.

Reply to
PD

Clear your confusion? Now that's a challenge.

John

Quantum entanglement looks like spooky instantaneous effects over distances, but it can't be used to send information faster than c.

John

Yes, since you cannot claim group velocity on a single 1 ns pulse which is propagating with no delay over 2 meter distance in space filled by air and nothing else.

Mathew Orman

admformeto

You're the one writing bad Science Fiction.

Mathew Orman is hiding behind his usual 'Farce Field'. :(

Michael A. Terrell

According to you gravity would not be a common force field gradient for two man standing next to each other. Electrons in CRT gun are not accelerated by common electrical force of the field gradient.

What else you going to claim?

Mathew Orman

admformeto