v for frequency?

Some people innately understand mechanisms. The ones that don't often have other talents, and sensibly marry engineers.

Would you two have a duel or something?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

You just start wars in the middle east.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

ROFL! Every Irishman I've met is an idiot. Most are gypsies who can't do anything more than manual labour, badly.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

There's actually a lot of electronics in Ireland.

Show us some electronics that you've designed.

The percentage stays the same. If I'm a small business selling 100 of something a month, and I make £104 on each one instead of £100, I've done 4% better. If you run a larger business and sell 1000 of each a month, you still make 4% more.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

He should have been publicly thrashed and stoned for such a glaring error.

I'd be less likely to notice a smaller container which was still full. Opening a pot and finding a large quantity of air is annoying. Mind you so is opening a pot and finding half of the product spills out because they've economised on container size, and even worse when the container is thinner because of treehuggers, so you waste half the product because you squeezed too hard, or it splits in transit and goes everywhere. Did the phrase false economy go out of fashion or something?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

You can't judge them all by Joe Biden.

Reply to
rbowman

I don't use the stuff (currently. I did inhale) but I wouldn't get a medical card assuming I could spin the aches and pains of old age. Filling out a 4473 might be iffy and I'm not Hunter Biden. The Gods know I paid enough booze taxes without batting an eye.

I'd be extremely cautious anyway. I gather Moroccan blond hash is strictly kid stuff compared to today's offerings.

Reply to
rbowman

I've been reading the 'April' series by Mackey Chandler. Set in an orbital habitat, the people have almost no laws or regulations but the duel is alive and well. It makes for a polite society.

Reply to
rbowman

THere was his urban league trainee who typed up an engineering paper thinking omega was w, but the professor said, if all the omegas were w he didn't minf. Of course, you realise the small N in Greek looks like a v. In Greek it is pronounced Knee but in English Knew.

Reply to
vjp2.at

He micro-doses a THC tincture in a capsule, at bedtime. As either Cheech or Chong said, "barely enough to get a fly high".

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

The stuff being grown in Europe under UV lamps is excessively high in the paranoia inducing chemical and rather low in the dopamine inducing one.

The days of Afghani black, Lebanese gold, and Nepalese temple balls are long gone.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

It's pronounce noo as in EEE equals aitch noo

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Or that's what they tell John Larkin, who believes them.

They've got the same genetic diversity as everybody else, and throw up much the same proportion of clever people

That doesn't list anybody that I've heard of - not that it includes many names.

does better. At least it picks out William Thompson , the first Baron Kelvin - who was impressive.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

It helps? I'd tried CBD oil. I don't know what I expected but I noted absolutely no effect. Might have been a coincidence but after a slightly increased dose cleaned out my gastrointestinal tract I shelved it.

Reply to
rbowman

It helps him sleep. I'm not sure what it does for pain.

He's tried CBD. One of the oils had the effect you reported.

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

In real life, it makes for a thug-ocracy like Haiti.

Ireland is clean, beautiful, safe, and friendly. An American can often communicate with the locals. The women are great and the food is mostly mediocre.

Some parts of the US seem to be heading that way. Absolutely no shortage of laws and regulations, but an extremely discretionary attitude to enforcement.

Reply to
Joe