v for frequency?

At one time I made dandelion wine and hard cider. The problem was keeping up with the demand. I would have had to make a lot of booze and that would have cut into my drinking time.

Reply to
rbowman

Somehow those things make me think "Keep your f****ng slow kids out of the road."

Reply to
rbowman

Then you get too much enforcement:

Commander Kinsey

Weeds out the sissies though.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I once called a policeman a wanker, he didn't bat an eyelid.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Just don't call one a lesbian.

rbowman

Why would you want to do that? Weeding out non-sissies makes for a much politer and more peaceful society.

Weeding out characters like the scottish wanker is necessary and desirable, even if he doesn't like the idea.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

Ah, a Liberal f****it.

Well if you're going to be that ugly, someone's gonna hit you. Her face looks like it's melted and stretched downwards.

:-)

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Only Facebook users. Normal people make their own decisions.

If you were correct we'd all act the same.

Bullshit. What makes you think we copy the bad guys but don't copy the good guys. If what you were saying is true, we have the influence of 90% good and 10% bad, so we'd all become good.

I'd go for community service or the electric chair, do away with tax costing jails. Put them to work or get rid of them.

Only sissies run away.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Easier to use Windows.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

By "an cluster" do you mean "a clusterfuck"?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Got it in one. It's a close relative of the famous Martian gang bang.

Reply to
rbowman

Take a metal detector.

They're on historic grounds?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

How does this help your argument?

I'm anything but.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

What moron would use google groups? That's not real usenet.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

There are tradition-bound people who think that. The scottish wanker seems to be one of them.

The "real usenet" is the string of threads to which we all contribute. Commander Kinsey and a a have to be less useful contributors than most. How we post our contributions doesn't come into it.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

Preventing other countries from under taxing? And how would they do that short of launching missiles?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Preventing other countries from under taxing? And how would they do that short of launching missiles?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Preventing other countries from under taxing? And how would they do that short of launching missiles?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I make mine in two 50 litre containers, to 21% alcohol. Draw it straight out the tap into the glass.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey