USB interface

I don't stalk. If I wanted you, I would have you, and that is in any way your wee wittle bwain can imagine.

Reply to
Hattori Hanzo

I'll bet that I do more in a day to make the world a better place than you do in a decade.

Reply to
DarkMatter

Yep, there's that hollow bravado we've all come to know and mock. Answer me a question, though, shitlips: is there even ONE group on all of Usenet that actually considers you something other than a laughing stock?

Reply to
Bill Palmer

You could make the world an even better place by disappearing from this group and spending an extended period in your padded cell, you cretin.

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

Only kook retards like you have personal knowledge as to what a padded cell is. Nice try though, kook.

Reply to
DarkMatter