USB interface

Why all the nyms?

Reply to
James Arthur

to him.

And he can switch from one to another in under two minutes ! Sometimes even from one ng to another at the same time !!

__ VWW

Reply to
VWWall

polite to him.

What else do you expect from a loser like dimbulb? Its not like he has a life, or job to get in the way of his ignorant trolling.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I
will not see your messages.

Michael A. Terrell

Because he's an attention-seeking moron. He hits the bozo-bin so often around these parts, that he morphs to evade killfiles. Otherwise, nobody would read his crap as he's pretty much alwayswrong (tm?) and about as pleasant as a shit-house rat.

Reply to
Bill Palmer

Well, I hope he got what he deserved - a swift kick in the pants for overlooking you.

If you don't start making sense I'm going to auction off your head on E-bay as a chemical toilet for midget campers.

You can become as pissed-off as you'd like. Go ahead. It'll be good for you to feel like a man for a few minutes, until the realization that spitting on your monitor will not, in fact, cause me to explode painfully, you butt-sniffing moronic Internet disgrace.

Reply to
Bill Palmer

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong. Same nyms, several years is NOT 'morphing to evade kill files', you retarded f*ck. Grow up, broken record of Usenet retardation.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Looks to me like it is you that is always wrong, asswipe.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

Post your address, pussy boy.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Post your address, pussy.

Reply to
Hattori Hanzo

Post yours, poser. And your real ISP.

Reply to
JosephKK

Dumbfuck. My ISP info as well as my IP address is in EVERY post I make.

You are living under the sad, wrong impression that I am trying to hide.

I am right here in San Diego, pussy. So when you are out here, and think you have the balls to meet, let us know.

Also, you mouthy, retarded putz, I asked you first, so you post yours first.

Reply to
Hattori Hanzo

Spot on

Reply to
richard

You're both a spot on the face of the planet.

A putrid spot. You do not even rate being described as any human excretion. You are like the scuzz that one could scrape off of a Sloth's ass.

Reply to
DarkMatter

Mine, unlike yours is in my headers, liar. Nor is your invitation worth bothering with, since all you post is trash and filth. .

Reply to
JosephKK

I have used FTDI FT232RL before. It converts simple serial data to USB. Not only that, these Scotts provide you with a virtual com port for several PC based operating systems.

Reply to
koobee.wublee

Its a trap, Joseph. He's still looking for a boyfreind who will fix his broken sex toys.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I
will not see your messages.

Michael A. Terrell

You are obviously too stupid to know what a Usenet post header is. My IP address as well as my ISP contact info are there.

Good thing it wasn't your pussy ass that got the invitation then, eh retard boy?

Reply to
Hattori Hanzo

161 Kelton St., Allston, MA.

Now what? Are you going to start stalking me? Because if you are, just a couple of pointers before we get going; high standards have been set by my previous stalkers.

You'll need to be *much* more menacing. If I am to travel Usenet sporting you at my side, I'd really prefer that you generate a more ominous aura. Chicks really dig stalkees (is that even a word?) who have really, really ominous sounding stalkers after them.

This name, "Mr. Eko" or "Hattori Hanzo" or whateverthefuck others you've been posting with are going to have to go. Work on something with a tad more panache and deadly sounding, perhaps "Switchblade Freddy" or "Satan's Vengeance". Anyway, play with it, and I'll let you know which one I like, m'kay?

Also, you need to sound a bit more threatening - just asking for my address isn't cutting it; perhaps some death threats thrown in with all the grisly details about how you'll hang my entrails from the nearest flagpole or something. Anyway, I sincerely hope my ideas get your creative juices flowing, as I really don't want to get bored with all this too quickly.

Thanks and HAND.

Reply to
Bill Palmer

If you're looking for balls, perhaps a trip to San Francisco is in order?

Reply to
Bill Palmer

You know what conclusion I've come to about you? In reality you know you're just some sad, wimpy, insignificant little piece of shit, with no real friends and a life that should have ended long ago, who's best achievement is stirring up a bit of trouble on the Internet, hiding behind your computer. Christ, you should be strung up by your balls and bashed repeatedly like some kind of twisted adult piñata.

Reply to
Bill Palmer

The "shit house rat" is both accurate and concise.

Reply to
richard