Early electronic music

Google groups-Early electronic music

Welcome To Early Electronic Music Group - If you love the classics, from the start in the late 70s with Frankie Knuckles through to 1991 when House music became bastardised into different genres of music, such as Drum and Bass,Techno, Funky etc., then please lend your thoughts. Of course the new genres of electronic music have occasionally produced some good solid tunes that deserve there right to be up there among the greats - Roni Size and Goldie to name but a few. But before all of this there was no genre in electronic music just pure house music. All of these new genres were mashed together to form the explosive creativitiy that formed the Acid house generation and so on and so on - I WANT TO HEAR YOUR STORIES OF YOUR RAVES DURING THESE YEARS - THE HIGHS AND THE LOWS! I HOPE YOU ENJOY. Please upload any mixes you have done to the file section - our preference is the early house music scene but we will accept any first class mixes!

Register on Cute only Advertise on Adbrite and Bidvertiser
Reply to
aravinth