USB adaptor/connector

hi to all! i am working on a project , the part of which is being involved in designing a frame grabber(FG) board with both input and output end as USB port. the digital camera (CCD one)is sending the data to my ground station FG via RF modem. i seek your help in suggesting me some adaptor/connector which will receive data from RF receiver and send it to my USB input port(of FG board). my data rate is 12Mbps. i would also like you to suggest some USB controller which will be suitable for this purpose(i.e.FG board). i have one more doubt, can i use the same USB port as both input and output. thanks for ur response(in advance)

Reply to
suruchi81

We got some 4 pins USB connector that could flush mount to the PCB in parallel. They are standard parts. You can mold a plastic case for a professional product. I can just send you a sample.

Yes, you can have more than one logical device.

Reply to
linnix

Not sure what your RF modem looks like but this is a very easy way of interfacing USB to other devices:

8 bit FIFO on one end, USB on the other end.

There are similar chips from other vendors.

Andrew

Reply to
andrew queisser

Hello ! Thanks for ur response! Do u have any idea about wireless USB port or adaptor, i just read some where about this. If u can provide me some details about the connector you mentioned in your mail,it will be a agreat help for me. With regards

Reply to
suruchi81