Transparent Tank.

Idea:

Make tank completely out of transparent materials, like see through plastic.

And see through electronics to hide it on the battlefield.

And see through fuel.

And see through gunpowder or whatever.

Etc.

  • Remote control.

Bye, Skybuck ;)

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

Do not forget see-thru drivers and se-thru soldiers...

Reply to
Robert Baer

You can start developing the technology right now. Invent the see- through usenet post.

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

...mainly HIS!

Reply to
Robert Baer

Yes it's possible..

Those algae eating snails and fish can make a transparent tank.

Snails eating algae time lapse

ewwwww......:P

D from BC myrealaddress(at)comic(dot)com British Columbia Canada

Reply to
D from BC

If you want to make a transparent tank (perhaps to hold a whale), I suggest transparent 'aluminium'.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

iirc James Doohan's ashes blew up after a rocket fault. 'Captain...The engines can't take the strain...she's gonna blow' Pooof! 'Seee ...I told you!.......Captain..You're an idiot..'

August 2, 2008 Rocket used:

Remains Company:

Flight video:

D from BC myrealaddress(at)comic(dot)com British Columbia Canada

Reply to
D from BC

Fed on cellophane noodles and water...

Reply to
cs_posting

On Jan 24, 11:52=EF=BF=BDpm, "Skybuck Flying" wro= te:

ic.

Seems possible. Wonder Woman did this with a plane back in the '70s....

Reply to
mpm

Seems possible. Wonder Woman did this with a plane back in the '70s....

Much rummaging later . . .

Well how about shifting a 'base' very slightly into the future, anything fired at it would arrive in it's past but (if I understand this correctly) it would be possible to deposit something which migrated out of the field to exist in the local 'present'. It'd have to be a base due to the power required, and would only be shifted when under attack to allow normal intercourse with the 'real' world, supplies of food etc and trips down to the local town for, well, intercourse. Best I could do with the information to hand.

Mike Smith

Well, see-through uniforms anyway.

The enemy took one look at me and knew that they were no competition.

Q:  Why do mountain climbers rope themselves together?
A:  To prevent the sensible ones from going home.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

If everybody went naked, there'd be no wars - how could you tell which side they were on? ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

As a kid I read a book about this:

The animals decided that humans should stop the war. They send moths to destroy all uniforms.

This measure wasn't enough, but it was one of the attempts to stop humans figthing each other.

They didn't have transparent tanks.

Inagine both parties had transparent tanks, transparent targets, transparent armies. Would be a big mess.

Reply to
News123