Transistors

It's this one:

Then he did this,

and this

and this is almost done, except for the idiotic TI opamp problems:

I somehow got saddled with writing most of the firmware for them.

Hey, Fred, show us something you've designed.

John

No, that *is* discrimination, of the worst kind.

Best regards, James Arthur

Reply to
James Arthur

Impossible. Or rather, unimaginable.

robert

Reply to
Robert Latest

I think you missed Fred's humor.

Are you saying thet EEs fresh out of college can't do it?

Well, that's something *I* probably couldn't do. But you would already have hired me because I got your BJT test figured out. There you go!

robert

Reply to
Robert Latest

Fred has no humor.

John

Humor is in the eye of the beholder. Especially vitreous humor.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

There is nothing funny about wirewound resistors.

John

Spehro Pefhany a écrit :

Lol! Thanks.

--
Thanks,
Fred.

Not enamel^H^H^H enamored with them?

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

What's the collector current?

--
  Keith
Reply to

This circuit can't exist, I puts it into Spice and gets a connected mode error or something.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Well, it's not quite as bad as a lynching.

--
  Keith
Reply to

Pin definition, or junction ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

[snip]

You're fired ;-)

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

there

Spice doesn't "like" unconnected component leads (for the most part -- it tolerates them for some of the logic gates, treating them as non-existent). To remedy this, put a ridiculously high resistance in the collector circuit and tie the other end to ground or Vcc.

Reply to
Greg Neill

Gosh, that never would have occurred to me. ;-)

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

I even have a symbol, "NoConnection", for that...

o--|X|

(complete the square ;-)

...Jim Thompson

I've never had problem with that: I've enough fingerprints and coffee on my screen so that the collector would always have a leakage path.

--
Thanks,
Fred.

R 10G ?

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

What's the collector voltage? That is an extra-credit question.

John