Calculate noise in active filters?

How do I calculate output noise in active OP amp filters?

I would like to calculate the theoretical output noise of my active bandpass filter.

Could I use Switcher CAD III from Linear Technology to simulate noise?

Reply to
Elektro

Yep. Unfortunately the noise model of the OpAmp may NOT be properly characterized.

...Jim Thompson