Totally OT but it has to be seen.

I discovered youtube recently. There's some great stuff there.

Here's one example of why Top Gear is such a popular programme. This one's a must see. Their version of the 'winter olympics'.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

"Eeyore"

** This is one for fans of famous British bands

The Yardbirds live, on French TV in 1967, with Jimmy Page doing " Dazed and Confused " - almost two years before it appeared on the first Led Zep album.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 04:16:49 +0100, Eeyore Gave us:

Pretty funny. It needed a bigger "upturn" at the end of the ramp to loft it higher. It probably mushed through the original quite a bit as it bottomed the ramp.

Here is an even cooler (more cool?) funny video site...

Phat Bytestard

Another one to bookmark.

I chose the Simpsons watch South Park for starters !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 14:04:55 +1000, "Phil Allison" Gave us:

Nope. That was "Train kept a rollin'", which ended up as an Aerosmith song (as a cover), though it was covered by several artists.

THEN they played dazed and confused... the Yardbirds original version. The music is the same, but the lyrics are not.

Pretty good though. THEN they played "Goodnight Sweet Josephine".

Never thought that you listened to such things.

If you liked that, try to find the Eric Burdon and the Animals cover versions of: "Ring of Fire" and "Paint It Black"... both far far better than the originals, and quite a treat. It was truly a great band.

Reply to
Phat Bytestard

A school friend of mine saw Zeppelin live at a local pub well known for music ( I've sound engineered there myself ) just before they went on official tour. I guess it was a kind of trial run.

Funny thing is... I wouldn't have found confirmation of the event but for a typo when Googling ! April 8 1969

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

they try this:

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Saw that one already ! Impressive though.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

try this

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

snip

And Putin has just cancelled a Clapton concert

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

How bizarre !