to jim thompson u r simply a bloody basrered if u cant help a needy one then shut up ur mouth

lol. I take it you didn't do to well on the homework? F perhaps?

Reply to
Abstract Dissonance

at least get your swearing right, you nincompoop!

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen

Actually, Thompson's not that bad if you can avoid pushing his "Kill Everybody That's Not Like Me" button. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

--
"We have met the enemy and he is us." - Pogo Possum
Reply to