Tingles from power supply

I'll bet that I have more here in this very room than you have in your entire set of possessions.

My designs are in production in two plants in China, dumbfuck.

Lloyds owns over half the company I worked for, which may no be defunct.

You are clueless about power supplies as well as about me.

Reply to
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsistor

Did you get picked on at school ?

You sad little man/thing.

Reply to
clanker

If the wart is 2-prong, turn it around in the socket. If it's 3-prong, get an outlet tester.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Where do you want to meet here in socal, you retarded little pussified bastard?

Reply to
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsistor

I can't really see how that could be relevant. If the device's low voltage side was completely isolated (which I've now learned it isn't), then changing the mains pins around wouldn't make any difference.

Australia's power plugs cannot be reversed, even if they're only two prong. The sockets look like these:

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

True, Sylvia, but GPOs (general power outlets) are often wired wrongly, both by do it yourself illegal wirers (encouraged by SC alas) *and* licenced electricians (proves one of SC's arguments!)

Reply to
MoiInAust

Yes, I remember an instance when I was working in an office in the UK. I noticed that my electric kettle's neon light stayed on even when the mains power point switch was off. Clearly the powerpoint was wired up the wrong way round.

A supposedly qualified electrician showed up, and proceeded to try to fix things without disconnecting the power. A shower of sparks and a ruined screwdriver later, he conceded that it probably wasn't the best approach.

The fact that the wiring was not colour coded was a clear indicator of the source of the problem.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

What - asking for a date already big fella ?

Yuck....you will be a big fat sweaty loud-mouthed boor with green teeth.

Reply to
clanker

Wrong. Neons excite at 90V. That voltage can float around more than you might like to think, particularly with no load, which such a bulb barely presents.

Reply to
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsist

No, you retarded twit. BTW, there is NO SPACE between you stupid remarks and the punctuation for them. What I was asking for is a chance to put you in the dirt where you belong, but I knew that you are too much of a total pussy to make an appointment.

I'll bet that some stupid w**re could pinch more than an inch on your lardy ass, boy.

Whereas I ride a bike to work every day, so I get several miles a day in. My body fat index is nil compared to a pussy boy like you.

Reply to
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsistor

Now we are calling neons bulbs

Reply to
F Murtz

Idiot. Neon lamps are encapsulated in glass bulbs, and 'bulb' is a perfectly acceptable term for them.

She wasn't talking about the bar sign down the street where you tanked your brain out decades ago, dumbass.

It only gets several million hits on google.

You dopes are truly stupid.

Reply to
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsist

You are the one talking about bar signs no one else

Reply to
F Murtz
[...]

Dear DarkSplatter,

please take it in the kindest possible way when I suggest that you get cancer and die screaming in agony. If you could arrange it so that this happens before your sphincter loosens and another flood of postarrhea is unleashed from your hemorrhoid encrusted bowels, we'd all appreciate it.

Gosh, would we!

Until then, the next time you stop peeping on Mama in the shower and settle your flaccid, pallid, flabby ass into the chair in front of your computer, take into consideration that No One Gives a Fuck. Your bilious innards could be turning to liquid shit right now while you pull your miniscule pud, and not one single person would care. Your rotting carcass could be moldering away, fouling the air for the rest of the project dwellers. All we'd notice is that the air around here'd be a little sweeter.

Hope this helps.

Reply to
Bill Palmer

No, dumbass, I was talking about indicator bulbs. The OTHER retard (you know, just like you) doesn't know what the f*ck he is talking about. Oh wait... that retard IS YOU. Bwuahahahahaha!

Reply to
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsist

Usenet is no place for dopes that say "gosh".

Get off Mommy's computer, boy.

Reply to
DarkMatter

You seem to be very dense. You keep assuming that you know what other people are thinking.Every body knows that you were referring to small neon indicators almost no one call them bulbs, like no one else in the world calls those small power supplies that you plug into power outlets dongles

Reply to
F Murtz

Google neon bulb and get 1,000,000 hits.

Google neon bulb ne-2 and get 18,000 hits.

Google neon bulb replacement and get 480,000 hits.

Google F Murtz is a retard and get 11,000 hits.

Almost everyone calls any small, glass encapsulated light source "a bulb", you bulbous tumor headed twit.

Reply to
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsist

More like only Olde English retards throughout the world refer to a flashlight as a "torch".

Still stuck in the dark ages, just like I said before.

Likely too much haggis in your diet.

Reply to
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsist

Also likely not to have a line filter incorporated at all as well.