Wireless cameras and wireless network interference?

I us a wireless network at home and am looking to get a wireless video transmitter receiver. My project involves an R/C vehicle with a video camera that I can drive around my property to play with and see what the dog's barking at, chase varmints, etc.

I have R/C radios in 72Mhz and 2.4Ghz and neither interfere with my wireless network. I have found video TX/rx in 900mhz, 1.2Ghz, 2.4Ghz, and 5.8Ghz. I found the best bargain on a long range 2.4Ghz system but I'm not sure about interference with my network or 2.4Ghz radio control. Would 900Mhz be the best choice? I was thinking that higher frequencies are more directional and more line of sight. I plan to operate the vehicle outdoors from inside. Any info/recommendations on this would be appreciated.

Thanks

RogerN

Reply to
RogerN