Thompson's Honey-Do Project of the Day

Yeah, they look like his style.

I used to really like velcro shoes, at least good ones like Adidas, until people quit making good ones. Tying shoes is silly, and shoelaces keep cooming loose.

These are great:

They make any lace-up shoe into a slip-on and keep the tension just right.

John

Thanks, Nico! I actually had a pair of Ecco's like that one-upon-a-time. Very comfy :-)

Everyone missed important points... I need to bottom mount, nowhere to hang glides, plus the type shown don't have full support when pulled all the way out.

Have to go to the hardware store and check sizes, but one of these will do the trick...

U-nut:

Tinnerman and others:

(Larkin couldn't find his asshole with a mirror, a flashlight and assistance from a BU student ;-) ...Jim Thompson

Done:

I used Tinnerman nuts to grab the wire.

Someone go tell Larkin that his shoes are untied ;-) ...Jim Thompson

Nice installation, Jim!

--Winston

Reply to
Winston