...Jim Thompson

   |    mens     |
  |     et      |

Neat. Thanks for sharing.

Reply to
Robert Macy

Cool.

I gather the milk-of-human-kindness comes from the other side of the family. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Any who know me personally know that I'm a teddy bear.

I just am intolerant of two things...

(1) Stupidity... ignorant people who insist they're right

(2) Leftists who think they're entitled to a fraction of my productivity.

My family is a Heinz mix of race, ethnicity, religion and politics... even a Democrat (the chemist).

We get along just fine.

We celebrate both Hanukkah (for the granddaughter in the article) _and_ Christmas.

My Hispanic son-in-law can't speak Spanish... but my oldest son (the software engineer and now gentleman farmer) is street fluent, having worked summers at U of A laying down irrigation systems with Mexican co-workers. ...Jim Thompson

Now. Now. YOU be nice. ...Jim Thompson

Nice! Our church (along with many others) participate in a similar program for the children of Armenia at Christmas time. The story of Armenia is like other instances of genocide except it is current, not history.

There are other organized efforts to help these folks survive but their plight is of no interest to our own government in regard to international politics.

I have an incurable dislike for bullies on any scale and this sort of thing makes sense of war.

Y'all keep up the good work... de John W8CCW.

John Ferrell W8CCW

Reply to
John Ferrell