Things not to do when playing ball with your dog.

and that is, get your arm in the way of their month! Especially when they're a Shepherd and Rottweiler mixed! And lets not forget, Female!

My upper right forearm is still feeling the pain from the puncher holes that went through my jacket, swet shirt and T-shirt.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

I have a scar on my right bicep from doing that with a Great Dane, about

35 years ago. Do the encoder math with your left hand. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510
845-480-2058

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

And this is precisely why Vickie and I have four American Cocker Spaniels. Absolutely wonderful and gentle dogs. One of our guys is a certified as a therapy dog and visits regularly at the Cerebral Palsy facility where Vickie works. Oppie

Reply to
Oppie

Since you were playing ball, how were your balls after the incident?

Reply to
jw

My family jewels are just fine. That is number one the priority list of things to do, save the jewels.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie